16 March 2012

Portobello


Today me and a couple friends headed down to the sea in Portobello.  It was not a very nice day in terms of weather, well it was a typically day in Scotland (cold and rainy).  So we decided to face the cold and shiver our way down to the sea.  We walked along on the beach with our shoes off and our feet turning numb.  Along our walk we played with many puppies, found crazy colored sea shells, and saw too many seagulls.  It was a nice walk even though we were freezing cold!  After we were done walking Jacinda and Erin decided to go rinse their sandy feet off in the water, Jacinda was hoping around on one foot trying to get her shoe on just being crazy.  Then we headed up to find the 49bus to get back to Dalkeith.  On the way there was a 4 month old beagle puppy, naturally I had to stop to pet it and the owner asked me if I happened to be at the beach hoping around with one shoe on, I said that was my friend! I thought it was really funny that she noticed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment