14 March 2012

Elephants and Bagels

I FINALLY FOUND GOOD COFFEE!!  This has been a problem for me seeing as I am highly addicted to coffee, as most of you should know.  Since I have been in Scotland I have been searching for good coffee seeing as they do not understand what coffee is.  I think they think coffee is water with milk and a drop of coffee flavor or that they think it's tea SO NOT THE SAME! As much as I like a cup of tea I would much rather have a wonderful cup of coffee. So today my wonderful roommate Gabrielle or G-Sista, took me to Elephants and Bagels.  We got two wonderful things, a bagel with cream cheese, and next a cup of deliciously caffeinated coffee.  Thank goodness!! This is now my favorite coffee place here.  I even took a picture of their mugs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment