03 February 2012

SCOTLAND!!!

Hello there! I am in Scotland now, got here yesterday and it has been as one girl says "steller!" It really has been a fun time! (Besides all the boring orientation stuff but it's important) I have made some really good friends.  Today we went into Edinburgh and toured the Edinburgh Castle.  It was was really interesting.  I found the Sutherland Tartan which was really neat! I am going to get some of that to bring back.  I am living in what used to be the nursery.  There is 5 of us in here and apparently the room is haunted so I guess we will find out.  It has all the original paint and fixtures.  My wardrobe is just like the Narnia one (I bet Katiya will be jealous).  Tomorrow we are going back to Edinburgh for an "amazing race" with our clans - I am not sure what that will entail, but I do know that I am in Clan Campbell.  Well I am off to do some more exciting things! I will try to post again soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment