30 January 2012

Paris!!

Hi everyone! Paris is fantastic.  Between all of the awesome art museums, the delicious treats, and the metro (I love trains / subways) there is always something exciting to see and do.  Even getting a crepe with nutella and banana to go as we take a walk from one monument to the next is fun for me! I have been all over (as I am sure you can seen with my photos I posted)!  Everyday we wake up and make a little list (from the big list I have) and then go see everything there is to see! It is great.  I have something called a museum pass (because I don't have my stamp for studying in Scotland yet) this pass gets me into almost all of the museums and a bunch of monuments.  You can choose how many days it is for and then for those days you can have unlimited access to those places.  I really loved the Orsay Museum because it was a lot easier to see everything and get around than the Louvre which is gorgeous, but the fact that it was once a palace means it has beautiful ceilings so I get distracted from other art easily.

Five Fun Facts I have learned while in Paris:

1. There is pink toilet paper
2. Crepes are even more amazing (I wish I could eat them every meal)
3. Nutella was invented in Italy
4. The public transportation system is amazing
5. The bakeries here are even better than I anticipated!  

Here are some pictures of yummy baked goods I have gotten to eat so far!






No comments:

Post a Comment