24 January 2012

My Bags Are All Packed!


I have finished all of my packing and with some hard decisions of what to bring and what I can live without (aka my camping and climbing stuff) I finished.  I have just what you see here.  My blue backpacking pack and brown bag for carry-ons, then my black suitcase to be checked.  I learned that since I last flew out of the United States they have changed the international baggage policy from 2 free checked bags to one.  This is fine for me when I leave the country, but I have a feeling coming back might be a tad more difficult!  I leave tomorrow to head to Chicago for my flight to Paris.  Hopefully I won't be too Jet-lagged.  My flight leaves at 5pm and lands in Paris at 8am there (so around 2am here)....oh well that's what college has prepared me for I guess, here goes not sleeping for 36 hours! I'll update all of you as soon as I can!   

No comments:

Post a Comment