22 January 2012

Busy Busy

I know I haven't blogged recently but I have been crazy busy! First I went up to Superior for a few days then back home to Madison.  There was some crazy adventures happening.  First while I was up in Superior the weather was CRAZY!! There were ducks on Lake Superior in January! Yikes! (notice the picture!) 

Then Cami and I went skiing but it was more like sliding down a hill of melting ice. However the sunset was very pretty so instead of slipping you can look at my picture of that! 
After my time in Superior, Cami and I drove down to my house.  We picked the worst possible time because it was a SNOWSTORM and it took us 8 hours when normally it takes around 5 1/2 hours.  Luckily we made it and the next week decided to go visit friends in Chicago.  While we were there we visited the Bean, the Shed Aquarium, saw White Tigers, and played around in the clear boxes at the top of the Willis/ Sears Tower! 



Well that's all for now! I head to Paris, France on Wednesday (3 days)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment