11 February 2012

The Lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe along with some Harry Potter

If you have seen Narnia you will understand why I am so delighted to have the wardrobe I have.  Along with it I have included some photos of the wardrobes in the ballroom because they are awesome! 
My wardrobe 





As most of you are aware I am obsessed with Harry Potter.  So obsessed that one of my goals is to go and find all of the important Harry Potter sites.  So I started my Harry Potter journey by going to the place where Harry Potter was born, The Elephant Cafe.  The place where JK Rowling wrote Harry Potter. Behind this place is a graveyard where she found a few of her Characters names.  Including "Thomas Riddle" (Tom Riddle) and McGonagall.  
Me outside the Elephant House









No comments:

Post a Comment