07 May 2012

Coming to an End

As my time in Scotland comes to an end I continue to make the most of the few days that I have left here. I spent the weekend going around Edinburgh on my own and enjoying my favorite places.  I spent time in  Princes Park, walked down the Royal Mile, visited St. Andrews Square, sat at my favorite coffee and tea shops. I had an authentic Scottish Tea Party which was lovely.  I visited the National Portrait Gallery with my host family.  And just enjoyed the peace of solidarity while listening to the sounds of Edinburgh in the park.  I have my last final tomorrow in Environmental Biology.  Then on Tuesday and Wednesday I am going to spend my last few days in Edinburgh, Thursday is all house cleaning day, and then Friday I board my plane, and fly home.  It as been an amazing experience and has helped me to grow so much.  I cannot wait until I get to come back to Scotland once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment