09 April 2012

Hunger Games...then...Dunbar followed by a... fair...in my front yard

First I would begin with my wonderful viewing of the Hunger Games, it was so much fun! I went with the ginger twins, Hannah and Gabby.  We got giant ice-cream dishes (they can eat ice-cream in the theatre)!  It was amazing!  Next, Dunbar...but the story of my weekend begins on Thursday, when I was kicked by an evil pony.  It was so bad that walking was almost impossible which made my required visit to the National Museum of Scotland for class on Friday very difficult.  Then I rested that night so that I would be ready for Dunbar on Saturday.  On Saturday the 7th, I went with Erin and her brother, Kevin, to Dunbar.  This had to much hype from other people in the house, however it was still beautiful and fun.  John Muir is very famous here, they have a park, a sea-walk, roads, and everything for him! That part was neat.  I also saw a sea lion!!  Then there was the Dalkeith Country Fayre, located on the front lawn of the palace;  Yep the title says it all.  It was pretty cool, it had a ferris wheel, jousting, archery, sheep, hounds, delicious food, and a craft fair.  I enjoyed spending time here.  Overall it was a pretty decent Scottish weekend.  

Hunger Games!

My bruise on my leg

Sea Lion!

Dunbar


Dunbar Fishing 

Railway Station


Edinburgh 

Lambs at the Fayre

No comments:

Post a Comment